Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Updated CRM Javascript Library: 1.2

It’s been a little while since I published all the additions I’ve made to my personal CRM Javascript Library up to GitHub, but today I found a few moments to do so.  Most of the scripts I’ve published on this blog are in the library, and are up-to-date with the most recent bug-fixes and features.  This library of functions is what I use in my CRM deployment, and helps by drastically reducing the amount of effort spent in deploying functionality to customizations.

One of these days, I’m going to have to get around to writing up descriptions of all the functions on the project page.  Oh well.  Hopefully, the names of the functions are pretty clear regarding their intended application.  Also, since most of them come from posts, a cursory search through the blog should reveal helpful explanations and even some sample code.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Is there any documentation on how to use this library in crm 2011 ??
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is not, and I honestly wouldn't recommend this library for CRM 2011 in its current state.

    ReplyDelete

Unrelated comments to posts may be summarily disposed at the author's discretion.